Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First [of many?]

So this will be my first post, and I'll use it to explain myself briefly. I've had this blog for over 4 years, and in that time, I posted 3x. That said, for 2011, I'm renewing my efforts to post here. As the title implies, it is a place for curious answers. Each day I trip over a question I can't easily deduce the answer to or I need more meat on the answer. Here, I will post the answers to those questions. Sometimes, I'll give a short background of the question, but often the answer is more important than the question it addresses. That was the original purpose of this little public space. As a curveball, I will occasionally post curious observations I've made that are mostly unprompted. So, having erased all errant attempts at "blogging," enter Color Me Curious v. 4.0.

No comments: